Property Management Specialists for Wolverhampton
Landlords in Wolverhampton know that it’s essential to secure the services of a dependable lettings agency to make your property portfolio work for you.
Redstones offers landlords comprehensive experience of the lettings market, combined with a flexible choice of services.
We pride ourselves on the personal approach we have developed. We make your specific requirements our priority. As well as benefitting from our all-round excellent service, landlords can take advantage of our Redstones Platinum Total Care service. This special scheme gives you the promise that your agreed rent will be paid to you, whether or not the tenant has paid.
You can also take advantage of an array of tailored services such as Let Only, Rent Collection Only or the total Letting and Property Management Scheme.
Whether you’re rapidly growing your property portfolio or going for stable profit, letting properties can be onerous.
Busy landlords who need help with time-consuming tasks can call on our expertise to take care of essential details from digital inventories and digital tenancy agreements to conduct viewings every day of the week (by appointment) and carrying out tenants’ reference checks to moving them in.
Switching Letting Agents
It’s easy for Landlords to get a better deal and switch agency – simply:
● Call to authorise us to switch your agents. We will explain the simple steps to a better service.
● Request an agreement form to be sent to your chosen address, for you to return either in person, or by mail. Investment and Overseas Landlords will find this option useful.
How it works – it’s easy!
1. Contact Redstones for an appraisal
2. Redstones will send you the market evaluation by email
3. If you are happy to go ahead, we send you a document with all the details you need – including agreements of the management fees and any set up costs.
4. You can then choose to sign up by simply authorising and returning the information to us.
How we are governed
Redstones are qualified via ARLA (the Association of Residential Lettings Agents) – this reassures our clients about the high industry standards to which we adhere, something not all Agents do. The industry standard is an important to us which is why we ensure we fully comply with any occasional changes to the Codes of Practice.