Wolverhampton Estate Agents
Redstones works over a wide area that includes not only Wolverhampton but all of the surrounding area. This means that any home for sale will be seen by many more people – a key factor in selling your property.
We employ the latest digital strategies to ensure success in selling your property fast, and at the best price.
Redstones makes use of a winning online marketing system which includes social media and accessing the most popular online portals. Our digital sales strategy means your property gets the maximum exposure.
The first step to selling your home is to get a free, no obligation valuation. We will give you a reliable assessment of the value of your property, or for the rental if preferred.
Get in touch with us
● Call us on 01902 504455
● Email us at email@example.com
● Drop in to our city office to see us – we’d be delighted to know how we can help.
What to Look for in a Professional Property Service
Choosing the right firm to help you sell or let your property is an important decision especially if you’re a first-timer. Here’s our advice about what to look for:
● Decide what you need – Letting agents can offer a full management service, tenant search and rent collection or a tenant finder service. Ensure you understand what each of these includes.
● Be clear about the Fees – a straightforward and transparent fee structure is best, with no hidden surprises.
● Customer Testimonials – it’s always a good idea to seek feedback from other customers. Independent testimonials for Redstones can be found online and we can put you in touch with clients too.
● Insurance – only hire firms which have professional indemnity insurance: this will protect you against law suits, and against certain losses and errors.
● Deposit Scheme – make sure your money is safe by choosing an agency which works with a Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
● Repairs & Maintenance – If you’re a landlord, be clear about how repairs and maintenance issues will be dealt with. Redstones handles all theses task for you as well as dealing with important gas and fire safety checks.
Redstones would be delighted to hear from property owners who need a stress-free, secure and profitable service.
We service postcodes: WV1, WV2, WV3, WV4, WV5, WV6, WV7, WV8, WV9, WV10, WV11 and areas: Ashmore Park, Ashton-upon-Wolves, Blakenhall, Bradmore, Bunker’s Hill, Bushbury, Castlecroft, Compton, Deepfields, Dunstall Hill, Ettingshall, Ettingshall Park, Fallings Park, Fordhouses, Goldthorn Fields, Goldthorn Park, Green Lanes, Hall Green, Heath Town, Lanesfield, Lower Bradley, Lower Hill, The Lunt, Merridale, Merry Hill, Monmore Green, Moseley, Neachell, Newbolds, Newbridge, New Cross, Northycote, Oakfield, Old Fallings, Oxley, Palmer’s Cross, Park Dale, Parkfields, Park Village, Pendeford, Penn, Penn Fields, Portobello, Priestfield, Scotlands, Springfield, Spring Hill, Spring Vale, Stockwell End, Stow Heath, Stow Lawn, Tettenhall, Tettenhall Wood, Trysull, Wednesfield, Whitmore Reans, Wolverhampton City Centre, Woodcross, Wood End, Wood Hayes