Specialist Property Management Service
Telford landlords often tell us about how unreliable lettings agents have harmed their business. It’s vital to appoint a dependable Agent so that you benefit from renting out your properties.
Landlords can trust Redstones’ widespread experience. Not only can you rely on our thorough knowledge of the lettings market but you can choose from the variety of flexible services on offer.
Our dedicated team believes in offering a personal approach – this means we prioritise your individual needs. We enjoy getting to know the requirements of each of our landlords. However, we know that apart from good value and choice, what all landlords have in common is wanting the rent to be paid on time. That’s why we offer our “Redstones Platinum Total Care” service – our guarantee that the rent will be paid to you as agreed regardless of whether the tenant had paid.
There’s also a whole host of other useful schemes to choose from according to your needs – these range from the full Letting and Property Management scheme, to Let Only and even Rent Collection Only.
We aim to help landlords deal with the essential details. Our comprehensive service offers to take care of burdensome details such as digital inventories and legal must-haves such as tenancy agreements. We take the load off you by conducting viewings every day of the week (by appointment), carrying out tenants’ reference checks, and moving them in.
Changing your Letting Agent
To secure a better service, it’s simple to change your lettings agency – you can:
● Simply call us. We will explain how you can authorise us to transfer management of your properties to a better agency – Redstones!
● Ask for an agreement form to be sent to your preferred address, for you to return either in person, or by mail. This is especially useful for Investment and Overseas Landlords.
Or else, you can simply call us on 01902 504455.
What landlords should do next
• Landlords contact Redstones for an appraisal
• Redstones email the market valuation to the landlord
• When landlords want to proceed, Redstones will send them a digital copy of the agreements of the management fees and any set up costs
• Landlords then simply authorise and the return the information.
Industry qualifications and code of practice
As an agency always aiming for excellence, we are proud to be ARLA (Association of Residential Lettings Agents) qualified. This puts Redstones amongst the best agencies which uphold established industry standards. Beware of lettings firms who do not comply.
We fully adhere to the recommended Code of Practice making sure that we keep up to date with new best practice.